Frankensolar Americas is the leading distributor of solar panels and equipment in Canada with over 13,000 systems supplied since 2011. With three decades of business experience in Europe and North America, Frankensolar has developed an extensive portfolio of photovoltaic equipment in Canada which include: Solar Panels, Racking, Inverters, Batteries, and Charge Controllers.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales professional, who wants to get involved in the Renewable Energy Industry. The Inside Sales Associate will be working together with a Key Account Manager on communication with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. Frankensolar offers competitive salary and benefits package in a fast growing industry. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Your Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers and arranging shipments to be delivered
- Understanding Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Account Management: ensure highest standards and customer service excellence are upheld to support and assist Dealers in growing their business with top tier resources, products, system design, pricing, etc.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Developing relationships with clients, addressing their concerns, and negotiating contracts
- Improving performance through developing new strategies and processes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Desire to be part of an exciting booming industry and become a part of an amazing growing team
Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org